What's Beacon Hill Like?In Beacon Hill, you can spend time checking out the historical sites, bars, and shops. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighborhood. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like The Freedom Trail and Museum of African American History. There's plenty more to see, including Massachusetts State House and Charles Street Meeting House.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Beacon Hill?
We have 34 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Beacon Hill:
The Whitney Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Fifteen BeaconLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Beacon HillBeacon Hill is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Beacon Hill
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 2 mi (3.2 km) from Beacon Hill
- Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Beacon Hill
Things to See and Do in and around Beacon Hill
What to See in Beacon Hill
- Massachusetts State House
- The Freedom Trail
- Suffolk University
- Charles Street Meeting House
- King's Chapel
Things to Do near Beacon Hill:
- Museum of African American History (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- New England Aquarium (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Orpheum Theater (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Boston Opera House (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)