Managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals, Journey End has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 queen beds, a futon and an air mattress. The home is 150 yards to the beach
This tranquil A-frame cedar cabin comes complete with an impressive great room accented by a 2-story wall of windows - framing your view of the forested dunes and the ever-changing Pacific Ocean. A short walk down a shady lane takes you to a beach path for your favorite beach activity. The classic cedar wood ceiling adds a tranquil vitality that is unique to this little gem by the sea. The home is accented by contemporary beach colors accessories.
There's no better way to end your journey that to arrive at this tranquil A-frame cedar cabin in Ocean Park, Washington, a sleepy little beach town quietly hidden from the rest of the world. Built in 2007, Journey's End is not quite oceanfront but only about 150 yards from the beach. It sits on a high dune overlooking the neighbors' rooftops, the forested dunes and the Pacific's panorama. Two bedrooms with queen beds, one bath and family/TV room are located in the second story loft.
There is an outdoor sun deck on this level with an ocean view. The lower level contains the master bedroom queen with ensuite bath, a second full bath, a laundry room, a fully-equipped, open kitchen with a serving bar, a dining area and a cozy living room with a stone fireplace (gas) as well as a second deck with seating and a picnic table (in season).
Pets are allowed with a $25/day/pet fee.
1) Upstairs: Queen bed with single fold-out futon in closet
2) Upstairs: Queen 32” Roku, single futon
3) Downstairs Master Queen, 32” Roku Attached bathroom, Shower double vanity
4) Extra: Loft Queen Air Mattress
1) Downstairs: Master bathroom, step-in shower, double vanity
2) Downstairs: Tub/shower combo, pedestal sink
3) Upstairs: Step-in shower, single vanity
TVs and Game consoles
• 3 TVs
55” Roku TV in Loft
32” tv bedroom
32” tv bedroom
• Fast 100 to 400 MBS high-speed internet
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Keurig single cup
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, rice maker, electric griddle, toaster, crockpot, waffle maker, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: pots and pans, frying pans, roasting pan, large stock pot
• Baking: 12 cups muffin tin, cookie sheets, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dish, other casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons, mixing bowls
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, corkscrew, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop, salad tongs
• Table setting: placemats, plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons, serving bowls. We have plastic dishware for children.
• Cutlery: Full set of knives, steak knives
Cocktail shaker, shot glasses
Basket for clothes
Two regular bicycles
One tandem bicycle
Propane BBQ grill
Bluetooth music soundbar
Playing cards, board games
Christmas tree in December
Two clam guns
Charging port on each night stand
Night light on each night stand
Charging port in loft