Hotels in Grayland, Washington
Search & Compare Grayland Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Grayland
Grayland overviewGrayland is a budget-friendly place known for its beaches and parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and rivers. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Twin Harbors Beach State Park and Morrison Riverfront Park. While you're here, stop by Westport Winery and Grayland Beach State Park. Grayland is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in GraylandFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Grayland is the place to go. There are 36 hotels in the Grayland area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $225 per night
How to get to GraylandFly in to Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 86 mi (138.4 km) from downtown Grayland. Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 105.9 mi (170.4 km) away.
What to see around GraylandFun activities include attractions such as:
- • Twin Harbors Beach State Park
- • Friends Landing
- • Lake Sylvia State Park
- • Chance A La Mer State Park
- • Playtime Family Fun
- • Pacific Paradise Family Fun Center
- • Grayland Beach State Park
- • Grays Harbor National Wildlife Refuge
- • Morrison Riverfront Park
- • Kurt Cobain Riverfront Park
- • Damon Point
- • Westport Winery
- • Wishkah River Distillery
- • SouthShore Mall
- • Cranberry Road Winery & Bog Water Brewing Co.
- • Opal Art Glass Glassblowing Studio & Gallery
When to visit GraylandCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 37°F night
- • April-June: 65°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 68°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 37°F night
- • January-March: 24.5 inches
- • April-June: 10.7 inches
- • July-September: 4.7 inches
- • October-December: 27.7 inches