Hotels in Forks, Washington
Search & Compare Forks Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Forks
Forks overviewForks is a relaxing place known for its beaches and parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and forests. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Soak up some sunshine at Rialto Beach and Ruby Beach. While you're here, stop by Forks Timber Museum and Bogachiel State Park. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Forks is for you.
Where to stay in ForksA welcoming city for all, Forks has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 132 user reviews of Forks hotels:
- • Miller Tree Inn (Forks)
- • The Dew Drop Inn Motel (Forks)
- • The Forks Motel (Forks)
How to get to ForksFly in to Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.), 42.7 mi (68.7 km) from downtown Forks. Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 103 mi (165.8 km) away.
What to see around ForksIts beaches, forests, and parks are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Bogachiel State Park
- • Second Beach Trail
- • Rialto Beach
- • Ruby Beach
- • Lake Ozette
When to visit ForksIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 70°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 74°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 44.5 inches
- • April-June: 18.9 inches
- • July-September: 9.1 inches
- • October-December: 47.2 inches