Hotels in San Juan

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in San Juan?

Find out more about San Juan

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than San Juan. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around San Juan has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in San Juan with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all San Juan hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best San Juan hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers like in San Juan?
Guests like Comfy Mountain View Apartment, The Bey and Cozy Trini Apartment, with outdoor patio.
Where can I get free parking at my hotel in San Juan?
Park your car for free at these properties: Hislop on the Hill, Gascon Villas and Abriannas Inn. There are 6 choices you may want to check out on our site.
Can I book a refundable hotel in San Juan?
If you want the flexibility to change your travel plans to San Juan, most hotels provide refundable* bookable rates. You can find these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay in San Juan if I want an affordable accommodation?
Gascon Villas is an accommodation you might want to consider that’ll save you money.
What will the weather in San Juan be like during my visit?
With an average temperature of 80°F during the coldest months, San Juan is a great place to visit any time of year.
Why should I book my San Juan hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your San Juan travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring