Hotels in San Fernando

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in San Fernando?

Tradewinds Hotel

Tradewinds Hotel

3 out of 5
8.2/10 (106 reviews)

Top landmarks in San Fernando

Find out more about San Fernando

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than San Fernando. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around San Fernando has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in San Fernando with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all San Fernando hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best San Fernando hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers like in San Fernando?
Tradewinds Hotel is an accommodation that is popular with guests.
Where can I get free parking at my hotel in San Fernando?
Park your car for free at The Linx Suites Hotel.
Can I book refundable accommodations in San Fernando?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your travel plans to San Fernando, most properties provide refundable* bookable rates. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Which San Fernando hotels do guests like for their terrific location?
Our guests rave about the location of Tradewinds Hotel.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting San Fernando for a family-friendly vacation?
Your kids are welcome at Tradewinds Hotel.
What will the weather in San Fernando be like during my trip?
San Fernando is a great place to visit any time of year with an average temperature of 80°F during the coldest months.
Why should I book my San Fernando hotel through Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your San Fernando trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.