Hotels in Port of Spain

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Top landmarks in Port of Spain

Find out more about Port of Spain

Spend time at the beach, as well as appreciating the entertainment choices, checking out the local cuisine, and visiting the port in Port of Spain. You might find the perfect souvenir at Ariapita Avenue or Movietowne. While you're here, stop by Queen's Park Savanah and Queen's Park Oval.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Port of Spain?
Hyatt Regency Trinidad, Courtyard by Marriott Port Of Spain and Woodbrook on the Avenue are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking at my hotel in Port of Spain?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: The Cannons Hotels and Robert’s Guesthouse.
Can I book refundable accommodations in Port of Spain?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your plans to Port of Spain, most accommodations provide refundable* rates you can book. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Which Port of Spain hotels do guests like for their great location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Courtyard by Marriott Port Of Spain, Sundeck Suites and Inn at 87.
Where should I stay in Port of Spain if I want a budget-friendly accommodation?
An inexpensive option worth considering is Sundeck Suites. You may want to browse all 10 choices on our site.
Where can I stay in Port of Spain if I want a vacation home instead of a traditional hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, look over our selection of 9 vacation homes. In addition, there are 19 apartments and 5 condos.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Port of Spain with my children?
Your kids are welcome at Woodbrook on the Avenue, Courtyard by Marriott Port Of Spain and Villa Shalom Guest House. You can also check out 8 available options on our site.
Where should I stay in Port of Spain for a vacation with my partner?
The Cannons Hotels and Hyatt Regency Trinidad are a couple of good options for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
Where should I stay in Port of Spain if I want a luxury accommodation?
A couple of options for a luxurious stay include Hyatt Regency Trinidad and Kapok Hotel.
What will the weather in Port of Spain be like during my trip?
With an average temperature of 80°F during the coldest months, Port of Spain is a great place to visit any time of year.
Why should I book my Port of Spain accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Port of Spain travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring