Hotels in Black Rock

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Black Rock?

Top landmarks in Black Rock

Find out more about Black Rock

There's a lot visitors like about Black Rock, especially its beaches and restaurants. Why not take time to see places like Turtle Beach and Mount Irvine Bay? A stop at other sights like Grafton Caledonia Wildlife Sanctuary and Stonehaven Bay will create memories.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Black Rock?
Mount Irvine Bay Resort, Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort and Grafton Beach Resort are all accommodations that are popular with guests.
Where can I find free parking at my hotel in Black Rock?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort, Grafton Beach Resort and Mount Irvine Bay Resort.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Black Rock?
If you need the flexibility to change your travel plans to Black Rock, most hotels provide refundable* bookable rates. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay in Black Rock if I want a vacation rental instead of a hotel?
Browse 13 vacation homes on our site. You can also book one of 16 apartments or 36 villas.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Black Rock for a family-friendly trip?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Len & Leona Holiday Hideout, Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort and Grafton Beach Resort. You can also see 6 options available on our site.
Where should I stay in Black Rock for a trip with my partner?
Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort is a great option for a romantic getaway.
What will the weather in Black Rock be like during my vacation?
With an average temperature of 80°F during the coldest months, Black Rock is a great place to visit any time of year.
Why should I book my Black Rock hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Black Rock trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring