Where is The Kimme Museum Institute?
Bethel is home to The Kimme Museum Institute. Discover the local area by spending a day checking out some of the local attractions. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Mount Irvine Bay and Buccoo Beach.
Where Can I Stay near The Kimme Museum Institute?
We've got 45 hotels you can choose from within a mile of The Kimme Museum Institute. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Tobago Hibiscus Villas and Apartments
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi
CoCo Chalet in the Caribbean - only thing missing is the fireplace!
- 3.5-star resort • Free airport pick-up • Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Mount Irvine Bay Resort
- 4.5-star villa • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
The Villas At Stonehaven
- 3-star apartment • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden
Things to See and Do near The Kimme Museum Institute
What to See near The Kimme Museum Institute
- Mount Irvine Bay
- Buccoo Beach
- Turtle Beach
- Nylon Pool
- Buccoo Reef
Things to Do near The Kimme Museum Institute
- Gulf City Mall
- Shaw Park Cultural Complex
- Kilgwyn Bay
- Royalton Casino
- Tobago Museum
How to Get to The Kimme Museum Institute
Flights to Bethel
- Tobago (TAB-A.N.R. Robinson Intl.), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from central Bethel