All hotels in Scarborough, Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago

Bar is awesome
Beach
Beautiful beach
Value for money
Value for money could be better
WiFi
Complaints about WiFi
93See all 93 Hotels.com reviews
From 417 reviewsTripAdvisor Traveller Rating

from $109
  • Room (Bay de Luxe)
  • Junior Penthouse, 1 King Bed
  • Superior Room, 1 King Bed
  • Superior Penthouse (de Luxe)
  • Suite, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sea View
  • Suite, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Pool View (Tower)

At a glance

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time starts at 2 PM
  • Check-out time is 11 AM
The front desk is open daily until 11 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Children

• Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding, but may not be eligible for free breakfast

• Babysitting/childcare *

Transfers

• Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *

Parking

• Free self parking
* See small print for additional details or extra charges

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free buffet breakfast daily
  • 2 restaurants
  • Bar/lounge
  • Beach bar
  • Room service (during limited hours)
Things to do
  • Business center
  • One meeting room
  • Computer station
Services
  • Front desk (limited hours)
  • Tours/ticket assistance
Accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning
  • Minibar
  • Coffee/tea maker
  • Bathrobes
  • Iron/ironing board (on request)
Sleep well
  • In-room safe
  • Access via exterior corridors

Special features

Dining

Cafe Havana - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.

The RoK - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.

Bacolet Beach Club, Scarborough’s small print

Also known as

• Bacolet Beach
  • Bacolet Beach Club
  • Bacolet Beach Club Hotel
  • Bacolet Beach Club Hotel Scarborough
  • Bacolet Beach Club Scarborough

Policies

For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.

Optional extras

Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of USD 20

Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of USD 20

Rollaway beds are available for USD 20.00 per stay

Cribs/Infant beds are available for USD 20.00 per stay

Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge

Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 20 per vehicle (one-way)

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

What’s around Bacolet Beach Club, Scarborough

• Fort Bennett - 6.5 mi / 10.4 km

Getting around

• Scarborough (TAB-Crown Point Intl.) - 20 min drive
  • Free self parking
  • Airport shuttle (surcharge)

Recent reviews

Good 7.0 From 93 reviews

Exceptional10.0
Awesome
LEYALIS, us1 night trip with friends
Very Good8.0
Nicely decorated with less than amenities
Sadly, a very uncomfortable bed, unless you want a very, very firm bed. Poor wi-fi. Few cable tv options. It was recommended to me that I absolutely not walk anywhere by myself. So that meant no exploring and only the two hotel restaurants. Food was ok, but more Western food rather than local. :( The beach was nice, but because it is the Atlantic, it's not the aqua blue, calmer waters like the Caribbean side. I loved the hillside with all the plants and ability to find a hidden corner to sit. Two great pools with lots of lounging options. I even loved the sofas and umbrellas for lounging out by the hotel room entrances. Employees were very friendly!
A Traveler, us2 night trip
Very Good8.0
One night stay on a local friend's recommendation
I stayed last week with my boyfriend (who is Trini but living in the US) on the recommendation of a friend of his. I found the place to be really lovely, both the grounds and the room. It's not super luxury (towels were a bit worn, coffee station was just an electric kettle w/instant coffee packets, wifi was weak) but the rooms were sooo pretty, airy and also clean. I fell asleep on a chaise lounge on the balcony - very relaxing! I loved the stairs down to the private beach, with little landings along the way to sit and have a drink, read or chat. The pool was nice as well. Had lunch in the restaurant and wasn't overly impressed, the breakfast buffet was decent though. The drinks there were quite nice, and the space itself is really pleasant. We also had a drink at the related rum house across the street, we each had an Angastora 1824 and they overcharged me, although I didn't realize until after I left. There appeared to be jeeps you can rent on premises. I would have been happy to stay there for another night or two but alas we had to go back to Port of Spain. I would definitely stay there again.
Rachael, us1 night romance trip
Good6.0
Beautiful location but service needs work
Overall the stay was pleasant, I accidentally pressed one guest, instead of two on my reservation and the hotel charged me 30 dollars more a night. The lady at the desk did her best to help me avoid those costs but because I would have had to pay a ridiculous amount in phone charges to talk to someone, I decided to just add the costs. I think there should be a better system for that, and I was very disappointed in the amount I had to pay. Honestly, I would of chosen a different hotel if I knew I had to pay that much extra. Other than that, out room was spacious, clean and beautiful. The only other thing I was disappointed in was the breakfast buffet and the service at the beach bar. The items on the breakfast buffet felt like they were rushed and not prepared well. Although I thought the beach bar area was really unique and had a beautiful view, when we stopped by on Saturday afternoon we waited 15 minutes and no one came to serve us. That was extremely disappointing.
A Traveler, us2 night romance trip
could be very good
This could be a really good little hotel with some attention to some small basic details It has a great position and the restaurant was actually very good . However we didn't have hot water in the shower and our bed was rock hard . Towels were a bit threadbare and we did experience a definate lack of service , however remember this is Tabago and everything is on Island time so we weren't expecting anything different . Next time we go to Tabago we will probably try one of the other hotels .
A Traveler, us2 night romance trip

Bacolet Beach Club, Scarborough

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us