What's Woolgoolga like?
In Woolgoolga, you can easily get to the beach. Take time to see places such as Guru Nanak Sikh Temple and Woolgoolga Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Woolgoolga Creek Falls and Safety Beach.
How to get to Woolgoolga
Woolgoolga is located 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from the heart of Coffs Harbour.
- Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Woolgoolga
- Grafton, NSW (GFN), 26 mi (41.9 km) from Woolgoolga
Things to see and do in and around Woolgoolga
What to see in Woolgoolga
- Guru Nanak Sikh Temple
- Woolgoolga Beach
- Woolgoolga Creek Falls
- Safety Beach
- Garby Nature Reserve
When is the best time to visit Coffs Harbour?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, January, December (average 209 mm of rainfall)