What's Rotherbaum Like?In Rotherbaum, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time discovering the neighborhood's spas. Take time to see places like Am Rothenbaum and Alster Lakes while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Hamburg Kammerspiele and Museum of Ethnology.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rotherbaum?
We have 22 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Rotherbaum:
The FontenayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Spacious rooms
Grand Elysee HamburgLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
Mercure Hotel Hamburg Mitte4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Hotel am RothenbaumCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Comfy beds
Hotel VorbachCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to RotherbaumRotherbaum is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Hamburg.
- Hamburg Airport (HAM), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Rotherbaum
Getting to Rotherbaum on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Dammtor S-Bahn
- Hallerstrasse U-Bahn
Things to See and Do in and around Rotherbaum
What to See in Rotherbaum
- Am Rothenbaum
- Alster Lakes
- University of Hamburg