What's Saint Georg Like?There's a lot visitors like about Saint Georg, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. Take in some culture at Museum of Arts and Crafts Hamburg and Schauspielhaus. There's plenty more to see, including Alster Lakes and St. Mary's Cathedral.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Saint Georg?
We have 75 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Saint Georg:
CAB20Hostel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Hotel Wedina an der AlsterBoutique hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Le Méridien HamburgLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Health club • Central location
Hotel Europäischer Hof Hamburg4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Relexa hotel BellevueWaterfront hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Saint GeorgSaint Georg is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Hamburg.
- Hamburg Airport (HAM), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Saint Georg
Traveling to Saint Georg by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Hamburg (ZMB-Hamburg Central Train Station)
- Hamburg Central Station
Getting to Saint Georg on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Lohmuhlenstrasse U-Bahn
- South Central U-Bahn
- Berliner Tor Station