What's Dickson like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Dickson, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great bars and restaurants. Places such as Netball ACT and National Hockey Centre are just a little farther away. EPIC and Mount Ainslie are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Dickson
Dickson is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.6 km) from Dickson
Things to see and do in and around Dickson
Things to see near Dickson:
- Netball ACT (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- National Hockey Centre (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- EPIC (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Mount Ainslie (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Australian War Memorial (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Dickson:
- Canberra Centre (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Canberra Museum and Gallery (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- CSIRO Discovery Centre (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Canberra Theatre Centre (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Australian Institute of Sport (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, February, December (average 88 mm of rainfall)