Hotels in Ozark, Missouri
Search & Compare Ozark Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ozark
Ozark overviewOzark is a budget-friendly place distinct for its gardens and sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Those seeking the perfect souvenir may want to head over to Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World to shop. Local sights like Battelfiled Mall and American National Fish and Wildlife Museum are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Ozark is for you.
Where to stay in OzarkA welcoming city for all, Ozark has a variety of lodging options. There are 77 hotels in the Ozark area and you can shop as many as 21 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 37 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 11317 user reviews of Ozark hotels:
- • Comfort Inn Ozark (Ozark)
- • Americas Best Value Inn - Ozark (Ozark)
- • American Inn Ozark (Ozark)
How to get to OzarkFly in to Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from downtown Ozark.
What to see around OzarkBelow are some favorite shopping areas to find that perfect souvenir:
- • Battelfiled Mall
- • Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
- • American National Fish and Wildlife Museum
- • Missouri State University
- • Wilsons Creek National Battlefield
- • Hammons Tower
- • Landers Theater
When to visit OzarkIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 8.6 inches
- • April-June: 14.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches