What's Le Couchant like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Le Couchant? Take time to see the sights such as Plage du Couchant while you're here. Casino de la Grande Motte and La Grande Motte Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Le Couchant
Le Couchant is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of La Grande-Motte.
- Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Le Couchant
- Nimes (FNI-Garons), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from Le Couchant
Things to see and do in and around Le Couchant
Things to see near Le Couchant:
- Plage du Couchant (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- La Grande Motte Beach (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Le Grau-du-Roi Beach (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Office de Tourisme Le Grau du Roi Port Camargue (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Port-Camargue (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near Le Couchant:
- Casino de la Grande Motte (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Grande-Motte Golf (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Seaquarium (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Thalasso Spa (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Babyland (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit La Grande-Motte?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, April, September (average 94 mm of rainfall)