What is Mexico City Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit the culturally rich city of Mexico City for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Mexico City absolutely love the historical sites which could be a great way to enjoy the local area. Snap some photos at Zócalo and Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Mexico City a favorite among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 164 cheap Mexico City hotels to choose from, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Mexico City?
Hotels.com travelers' top Mexico City budget hotel picks:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Hotel Montreal3-star hotel
Hotel Ambos MundosConvenient to Paseo de la Reforma
Aztic Hotel & Suites Ejecutivas3-star aparthotel
B&B México Roma NorteWithin easy reach of Paseo de la Reforma
LaiLa Hotel CDMXBeaux Arts hotel with conference center, near Paseo de la Reforma
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Mexico City?
You'll be able to find lots of ways to have fun in Mexico City while on a budget. Take a look at these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Alameda Central
- Chapultepec Park
- Templo Mayor
- Castillo de Chapultepec
- Museo Soumaya
- Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
- Paseo de la Reforma
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks