What's Pinehurst like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Pinehurst? Take time to see places such as Koreshan State Historic Site and Koreshan State Park while you're here. Coconut Point Mall and Hertz Arena are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Pinehurst
Pinehurst is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Estero.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Pinehurst
Things to see and do in and around Pinehurst
What to see in Pinehurst
- Koreshan State Historic Site
- Koreshan State Park
Things to do near Pinehurst:
- Coconut Point Mall (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Miromar Outlets (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Gulf Coast Town Center (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Raptor Bay Golf Club (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- San Carlos Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Estero?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 216 mm of rainfall)