What's West Side Historic District like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider West Side Historic District. Visit places such as Flat Rock Playhouse and Moonshine Mountain Snow Tubing Park when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Flat Rock Playhouse and Jackson Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to West Side Historic DistrictWest Side Historic District is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Hendersonville.
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from West Side Historic District
Things to see and do in and around West Side Historic District
Things to see near West Side Historic District:
- Jackson Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Jump Off Rock (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Osceola Lake (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Johnson Farm (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near West Side Historic District:
- Flat Rock Playhouse (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Moonshine Mountain Snow Tubing Park (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Flat Rock Playhouse (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Blue Ridge Mall (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Elijah Mountain Gem Mine (2 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hendersonville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 109 mm of rainfall)