Hotels in Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Search & Compare Fort Bragg Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fort Bragg
Fort Bragg overviewFort Bragg is a budget-friendly place known for its sports and theaters, and surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and lakes. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Cape Fear Botanical Gardens when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Pope Army Airfield and Fort Bragg. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Fort Bragg is for you.
Where to stay in Fort BraggWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Fort Bragg has accommodations to fit every need. There are 72 hotels in the Fort Bragg area and you can shop as many as 15 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 32 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 34 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
How to get to Fort BraggFly in to Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 13 mi (20.8 km) from downtown Fort Bragg.
What to see around Fort BraggHere are some local highlights:
- • Pope Army Airfield
- • Fort Bragg
- • Cross Creek Mall
- • Cape Fear Botanical Gardens
- • Crown Center
When to visit Fort BraggCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 30°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 15.0 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches