What's Hillside East like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Hillside East? Take time to see places such as Hilltop Ski Area and Far North Bicentennial Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Chugach State Park.
How to get to Hillside East
Hillside East is located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of Anchorage.
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Hillside East
- Anchorage, AK (MRI-Merrill Field), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from Hillside East
- Girdwood, AK (AQY), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from Hillside East
Things to see and do in and around Hillside East
What to see in Hillside East
- Far North Bicentennial Park
- Chugach State Park
Things to do near Hillside East:
- Alaska Zoo (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Anchorage Golf Course (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Dimond Center (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Tanglewood Lakes Golf Club (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Anchorage?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average -7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, July, December (average 66 mm of rainfall)