What's Rogers Park Like?Rogers Park is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time checking out the restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Chester Creek Greenbelt Park. Sullivan Arena and Alaska Airlines Center are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rogers Park?
We have 8 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Rogers Park:
Alaska European Bed & Breakfast3-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Residence Inn by Marriott Anchorage MidtownCity-center hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Family friendly
How to Get to Rogers ParkRogers Park is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Anchorage.
- Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. Airport (ANC), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Rogers Park
- Anchorage, AK (MRI-Merrill Field), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Rogers Park
- Girdwood, AK (AQY), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from Rogers Park
Things to See and Do in and around Rogers Park
Things to See near Rogers Park:
- Chester Creek Greenbelt Park (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- University of Alaska - Anchorage (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Sullivan Arena (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Anchorage Football Stadium (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Alaska Pacific University (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to Do near Rogers Park:
- Dimond Center (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Anchorage Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Anchorage Market and Festival (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Anchorage Alaska Public Lands Information Center (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)