What's Sabalibougou like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Sabalibougou? Visit places such as Fetish Stalls and Bamako Grand Mosque when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. National Museum of Mali and Palais de la culture Amadou Hampate Ba are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sabalibougou
Sabalibougou is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Bamako.
- Bamako (BKO-Senou Intl.), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Sabalibougou
Things to see and do in and around Sabalibougou
Things to see near Sabalibougou:
- Fetish Stalls (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Bamako Grand Mosque (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Stade 26 mars (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Marché de Medina (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
Things to do near Sabalibougou:
- National Museum of Mali (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Palais de la culture Amadou Hampate Ba (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Musée National (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Bamako Artisan Market (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Bamako: vegetable market at the south bank (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bamako?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, November, February (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 132 mm of rainfall)