What's Indian Beach like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Indian Beach? Places to visit such as Cama Beach State Park and Camano Island State Park are not far away. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Iverson Preserve.
How to get to Indian Beach
Indian Beach is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Camano Island.
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from Indian Beach
- Lopez Island, WA (LPS), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from Indian Beach
Things to see and do in and around Indian Beach
Things to see near Indian Beach:
- Cama Beach State Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Camano Island State Park (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Iverson Preserve (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Camano Island?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, October, December (average 60 mm of rainfall)