What's Vyšné Opátske like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Vyšné Opátske? Visit places such as Lower Gate Underground Museum and Hlavna Ulica when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. St. Elisabeth Cathedral and Crafts Lane are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Vyšné Opátske
Vyšné Opátske is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Kosice.
- Kosice (KSC-Barca), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Vyšné Opátske
Things to see and do in and around Vyšné Opátske
Things to see near Vyšné Opátske:
- Hlavna Ulica (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- St. Elisabeth Cathedral (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Crafts Lane (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- University of Pavol Jozef Safarik (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- St Michael's Chapel (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do near Vyšné Opátske:
- Lower Gate Underground Museum (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Muza Hotel (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Miklus Prison Museum (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Eastern Slovak Gallery (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Kunsthalle (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kosice?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 78 mm of rainfall)