Hotels in Quincy, Washington
Search & Compare Quincy Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Quincy
Quincy overviewQuincy is known for its live music, riverfront, and theaters. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at The Gorge Amphitheatre and Grant County Historical Museum. Head to North Park and Quincy Aquatic Center to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Quincy also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in QuincyWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Quincy can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 10 hotels in the Quincy area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $155 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 533 user reviews of Quincy hotels:
- • Suites at Crescent Bay Resort (Quincy)
- • Crescent Bar RV Resort (Quincy)
- • Knights Inn Quincy (Quincy)
- • Sundowner Motel (Quincy)
- • Cave B Inn (Quincy)
How to get to QuincyFly in to Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), 20.5 mi (33 km) from downtown Quincy. Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 111.5 mi (179.5 km) away.
What to see around QuincyLive music and theaters are highlights of the area, along with cultural places like:
- • The Gorge Amphitheatre
- • Grant County Historical Museum
- • Masquers Theater of Soap Lake
- • North Park
- • Quincy Aquatic Center
- • Colockum Ridge Golf Course
- • Cave B Estate Winery
- • Wild Horse Monument