Hotels in Chilmark, Massachusetts
Search & Compare Chilmark Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chilmark
Chilmark overviewChilmark is special for its sports, and known for its wineries and spas. You'll find extensive coffee and dining options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Oak Bluffs Harbor and Island Queen Ferry. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Menemsha Beach and Gay Head Lighthouse. Chilmark is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ChilmarkWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Chilmark can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 67 hotels in the Chilmark area and you can shop as many as 14 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 41 3-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $169 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 3687 user reviews of Chilmark hotels: The Duck Inn
How to get to ChilmarkFly in to Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from downtown Chilmark. New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional) is the next closest major airport, 24.9 mi (40.1 km) away.
What to see around ChilmarkOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as ferry rides, exploring the port, and wine tasting, along with attractions such as:
- • Oak Bluffs Harbor
- • Island Queen Ferry
- • Menemsha Beach
- • Gay Head Lighthouse
- • Aquinnah Cliffs
- • Polly Hill Arboretum
- • Long Point Beach
When to visit ChilmarkIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 11.1 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 11.1 inches
- • October-December: 12.4 inches