Hotels in Trnava

Photo by David Wildridge

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trnava?

Top landmarks in Trnava

Find out more about Trnava

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Trnava. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Trnava has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Trnava with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Trnava hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Trnava hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Trnava?
Impiq Hotel, Holiday Inn Trnava, an IHG Hotel and Hotel Spectrum are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking at my hotel in Trnava?
Hotel MAXPLAZA offers the perk of free parking.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Trnava?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your travel plans to Trnava, most hotels offer refundable* bookable rates. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Trnava?
Your furry friend can stay with you at these pet-friendly hotels: Hotel Spectrum and Holiday Inn Trnava, an IHG Hotel.
Which Trnava hotels do guests like for their central location?
Our guests love Holiday Inn Trnava, an IHG Hotel for its great location.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Trnava with my kids?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Hotel MAXPLAZA.
Where should I stay in Trnava if I'm looking for a luxury hotel?
An option for a luxury stay is Holiday Inn Trnava, an IHG Hotel.
What will the weather in Trnava be like during my trip?
The warmest months in Trnava are usually July and August with an average temp of 64°F. January and February are the chilliest months when the average temp is 34°F. The rainiest months are June and July.
Why should I book my Trnava hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Trnava travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.