What's Lenaghan like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Lenaghan? Take time to see the sights such as Pambalong Nature Reserve while you're here. Hexham Swamp Nature Reserve and Jonathan Walsh Nature Reserve are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Lenaghan
Lenaghan is located 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Lenaghan
Things to see and do in and around Lenaghan
Things to see near Lenaghan:
- Pambalong Nature Reserve (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Hexham Swamp Nature Reserve (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Jonathan Walsh Nature Reserve (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, November (average 144 mm of rainfall)