What's Richardson like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Richardson. Places such as Delta Force Paintball Canberra and Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve are just a little farther away. Tuggeranong Town Park Beach and Questacon – National Science & Technology Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Richardson
Richardson is located 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Richardson
Things to see and do in and around Richardson
Things to see near Richardson:
- Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Tuggeranong Town Park Beach (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Isaacs Ridge Nature Reserve (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Wanniassa Hills Nature Reserve (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Pine Island-Point Hut (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Richardson:
- Delta Force Paintball Canberra (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Questacon – National Science & Technology Centre (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- National Portrait Gallery (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, October, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)