What's Flynn like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Flynn. Visit places such as Federation Square and National Dinosaur Museum when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Cockington Green and Big Splash Waterpark are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Flynn
Flynn is located 7 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from Flynn
Things to see and do in and around Flynn
Things to see near Flynn:
- University of Canberra (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Canberra Stadium (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Ginninderra Village (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Dunlop Grasslands Nature Reserve (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Yerra Beach (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near Flynn:
- Federation Square (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- National Dinosaur Museum (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Cockington Green (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Big Splash Waterpark (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Australian Institute of Sport (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: October, August, March, June (average 56 mm of rainfall)