What's Sheung Shui like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Sheung Shui? Take time to see places such as Hong Kong Golf Club and Liu Man Shek Tong Ancestral Hall while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Ping Kong and Lam Tsuen Country Park.
How to get to Sheung Shui
Sheung Shui is located 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of North District.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from Sheung Shui
- Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from Sheung Shui
Travelling to Sheung Shui by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Hong Kong Sheung Shui Station
- Hong Kong Lo Wu Station
Things to see and do in and around Sheung Shui
What to see in Sheung Shui
- Liu Man Shek Tong Ancestral Hall
- Ping Kong
- Lam Tsuen Country Park
- Shenzhen River
Things to do near Sheung Shui:
- Hong Kong Golf Club (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Luohu Commercial City (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- The MixC Shopping Mall (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Dongmen Pedestrian Street (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Huaqiangbei (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)