Travelling with your pet to Deggendorf
If you need a hotel in Deggendorf that will welcome you and your pets, you're in luck. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fido to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your furry friends along on some of your Deggendorf outings, or pop out to enjoy the sights while they're asleep. Local attractions like Danube River and Heiliggrab-Kapelle are worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Deggendorf can help make your trip memorable.
What are the best things to see and do in Deggendorf?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Deggendorf, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Egg Castle (3.2 mi/5.2 km)
- Ski Geisskopf (7.6 mi/12.2 km)
- Muensterschwarzach Abbey (8.4 mi/13.6 km)
- Basilika Niederalteich (6.1 mi/9.8 km)
- St. Anna Wallfahrtkirche (8.5 mi/13.6 km)
- Kreuzweg (8.5 mi/13.7 km)
- Deer Stone (9.3 mi/14.9 km)
- Metten Abbey (2.1 mi/3.3 km)
- St. Michael (2.3 mi/3.7 km)
- Church of St. James (5.6 mi/9.1 km)