What's Qidong Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Qidong. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at People's Park and Ziwei Park. There's plenty more to see, including Yangtze.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Qidong?
We have 29 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Qidong:
Hilton Garden Inn Qidong3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Garden
Holiday Inn Express Qidong Downtown, an IHG Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Attentive staff
GreenTree Inn Nantong Qidong Bus Station Express Hotel2.5-star hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
YUMI Apartment-Qidong Hengda Branch3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
DoubleTree by Hilton Qidong, ChinaLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 24-hour front desk
Things to See and Do in and around Qidong
What to See in Qidong
- People's Park
- Ziwei Park
When Is the Best Time to Visit Nantong?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 77°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 42°F)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, May (average 5 inches of rainfall)