What is Morgantown Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Morgantown on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Morgantown love the restaurants. Take a selfie at Mylan Puskar Stadium and University Town Center for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Morgantown a favorite among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 5 cheap Morgantown hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Morgantown?
Hotels.com travelers' top Morgantown budget hotel picks:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Spacious rooms
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Health club • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk
Motel 6 Morgantown, WVMountain motel within easy reach of West Virginia University Coliseum
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham MorgantownCity-center hotel within easy reach of University Town Center
Residence Inn by Marriott Morgantown3-star hotel with indoor pool, near Ruby Memorial Hospital
Suburban Extended Stay HotelWithin easy reach of West Virginia University
Travelodge MorgantownWalking distance from Ruby Memorial Hospital
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Morgantown?
Here are some ways to have fun in Morgantown while keeping to your budget.
- Sights & Landmarks
- Mylan Puskar Stadium
- University Town Center
- Coopers Rock State Forest