What is Niagara Falls Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to appreciate the riverfront city of Niagara Falls for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Niagara Falls absolutely love the shopping and restaurants. Take a picture at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino and Old Falls Street for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes Niagara Falls popular among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 26 cheap Niagara Falls hotels to choose from, you're sure to find something you like!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Niagara Falls?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Niagara Falls budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free casino shuttle • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Comfy beds
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Close to shopping
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Caravan Motel2-star motel
Shiva's Travelers Lodge2.5-star motel
Falls MotelNiagara Falls motel by ocean
Comfort Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Blvd USA2.5-star Niagara Falls hotel with indoor pool
Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara FallsWithin easy reach of Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Niagara Falls?
You'll be able to find lots of places to explore in Niagara Falls while keeping to your budget. Take a look at these sightseeing opportunities in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Old Falls Street
- Niagara Falls State Park
- Prospect Point
- Niagara Gorge Discovery Center
- Schoellkopf Geological Museum
- Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
- Conference Center Niagara Falls
- Observation Tower
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks