We stayed in this motel years ago and were happy with it. Unfortunately, this stay wasn't great. The good: the staff are pleasant, the air conditioning was great and the bed was comfortable. The issues:
1. The room we stayed in had no towels, no ice bucket, no chair, no dresser, no closet, a broken luggage rack and a single hook in the bathroom. When we checked in, there was an ironing board set up in the room - this was the only place to put your clothes or hang your coat. When we asked for towels, we were given two bath towels and a floor mat - no hand towels, no face cloths.
2. The TV didn't work. We were asked to wait for a technician. Later, when a tech wasn't available, we were offered the option of changing rooms, but by then we figured we'd just go out to a movie.
3. Breakfast was horrible. They used to have a waffle maker and offer fruit. This time - it was white bread or those grocery store mini muffins. The juice machine just sprayed water on 3 of the 4 options. One button dispensed watery orange juice if you figured out which of the buttons worked. Coffee, Tea and cereal were available, but they were out of milk. No fruit, no bagels or yoghurt, no peanut butter.
4. Floor/Carpet was dirty. Took my shoes off and walked from the bed to the bathroom and my socks were filthy.
5. hole in bathroom floor, floor soaked after a shower.
6. office is always locked, you feel like you're imposing when you ask for a roll of toilet paper.