What's Schilderswijk like?
Schilderswijk is a walkable part of town where you can spend time visiting the shops. Take in some culture at Paard van Troje and The Hague Public Transport Museum. There's plenty more to see, including The Hague Market and De Kinderwerkplaats.
How to get to Schilderswijk
Schilderswijk is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of The Hague.
- Schiphol Airport (AMS), 25.8 mi (41.6 km) from Schilderswijk
- Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 9.9 mi (16 km) from Schilderswijk
Things to see and do in and around Schilderswijk
Things to see near Schilderswijk:
- Scheveningen Beach (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Grote Kerk Den Haag (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Noordeinde Palace (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Binnenhof (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Plein (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to do in Schilderswijk
- The Hague Market
- Paard van Troje
- The Hague Public Transport Museum
- De Kinderwerkplaats
When is the best time to visit The Hague?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, October, November (average 119 mm of rainfall)