Your safety is our top priority
Hotels in Awa
Why book with Hotels.com?
Find out more about Awa
What's Awa like?
If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Awa. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Awa hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area.
Where are the best places to stay in Awa?
Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Awa:
Hanashibuki, in Tateyama3-star hotel
- • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Restaurant • Terrace
Kamogawa Sea World Hotel, in KamogawaFamily-friendly hotel within walking distance of Kamogawa Sea World
- • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
Sayan Terrace Hotel & Resort, in OnjukuOnjuku hotel on beach
- • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Sauna
Katsuura Hilltop Hotel & Residence, in KatsuuraComfortable Katsuura guestrooms with kitchens
- • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Shirahama Ocean Resort, in Minamiboso3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Cape Nojima
- • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
What is there to see around Awa?
- • Cape Nojima (5.3 mi/8.5 km from the city center)
- • Nojimazaki Lighthouse (5.4 mi/8.7 km from the city center)
- • Shirahama Flower Park (6.5 mi/10.4 km from the city center)
- • Sakuma Dam (10.1 mi/16.2 km from the city center)
- • Oyama Rice Terrace (11.1 mi/17.9 km from the city center)
What is there to do around Awa?
- • Kamogawa Sea World (15.1 mi/24.3 km from the city center)
- • Katsuura Tokyu Golf Course (24 mi/38.7 km from the city center)
- • Katsuura Morning Market (25.8 mi/41.5 km from the city center)
- • Ohara Onjuku Golf Course (30.4 mi/48.9 km from the city center)
- • Tateyama City Museum (3.1 mi/4.9 km from the city center)
Other Popular Awa Attractions
- • Mount Nokogiri
- • Moriya Beach
- • Ubara Beach
- • Onjuku Beach
- • Manoji Temple