What's Ipiranguinha like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Ipiranguinha. Nature lovers can visit Serra da Bocaina National Park and Vale do Paraíba. There's plenty more to see, including Itagua Beach and Pereque Acu Beach.
Things to see and do in and around Ipiranguinha
What to see in Ipiranguinha
- Itagua Beach
- Pereque Acu Beach
- Praia Grande
- Enseada Beach
- Toninhas Beach
Things to do near Ipiranguinha:
- Porto Itagua Shopping Center (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Ubatuba Aquarium (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Handicraft Market (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Argonaut Institute for Coastal and Marine Conservation (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Other popular Ipiranguinha attractions
- Santa Rita Beach
- Tenorio Beach
- Domingas Dias Beach
- Lazaro Beach
- Sununga Beach
When is the best time to visit Ubatuba?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, May, August (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, November, February (average 367 mm of rainfall)