What's Golmud like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Golmud? Nature lovers can visit Kunlun Mountain Pass and Three-River-Source National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Wanzhang Yanqiao Bridge and Geermu River.
Things to see and do in and around Golmud
What to see in Golmud
- Kunlun Mountain Pass
- Three-River-Source National Park
- Wanzhang Yanqiao Bridge
- Geermu River
- Chaerhan Salt Lake, Geermu
Things to do in Golmud
- Mongolian Folk Customs Garden of Golmud
- Nachitai Spring
Other popular Golmud attractions
- Sanchahe Teda Bridge
- Qinghai Hoh Xil
- Yangtze River Source, Qinghai
- Tanggula Pass
When is the best time to visit Haixi Autonomous Prefecture?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 57 mm of rainfall)