What's Rasulgarh like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Rasulgarh. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Ekamra Kanan and Barabati Fort. There's plenty more to see, including Ocean World Water Park and Nandankanan Zoological Park.
How to get to Rasulgarh
Rasulgarh is located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the heart of Cuttack.
- Bhubaneshwar (BBI-Biju Patnaik), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Rasulgarh
Things to see and do in and around Rasulgarh
What to see in Rasulgarh
- Ekamra Kanan
- Barabati Fort
- Buddha Jayanti Park
- Daya River
Things to do in Rasulgarh
- Ocean World Water Park
- Nandankanan Zoological Park
When is the best time to visit Cuttack?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 337 mm of rainfall)