What's Hecuo like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Hecuo. Places to visit such as Xiamen International Convention and Exhibition Center and Wuyuanwan Wetland Park are not far away. Wutong Passenger Wharf and Hai Yun Tai Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Hecuo
Hecuo is located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of Xiamen.
- Xiamen (XMN-Xiamen Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Hecuo
- Kinmen Island (KNH), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Hecuo
Things to see and do in and around Hecuo
Things to see near Hecuo:
- Xiamen International Convention and Exhibition Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Wuyuanwan Wetland Park (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Wutong Passenger Wharf (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Hai Yun Tai Beach (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Huihe Stone Cultural Park (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Hecuo:
- SM City Xiamen (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Taiwan Folk Village (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Gulangyu Piano Art Museum (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Hujingtou Zhanshi Museum (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Xiamen Mingfa Commercial Plaza (4.3 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Xiamen?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 147 mm of rainfall)