What's Piatã like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Piatã? Visit places such as Piata Beach and Itapua Beach when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Abaete Lagoon and Agricultural Exhibition Park of Salvador are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Piatã
Piatã is located 7.9 mi (12.6 km) from the heart of Salvador.
- Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Piatã
Things to see and do in and around Piatã
Things to see near Piatã:
- Piata Beach (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Itapua Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Abaete Lagoon (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Agricultural Exhibition Park of Salvador (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Administrative Center of Bahia (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Piatã:
- Salvador Shopping Mall (5 mi/8 km away)
- Dom Bosco Theater (2 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Salvador?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, April (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, July, June (average 476 mm of rainfall)