What's Itaigara Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Itaigara. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Dique do Tororo and Abaete Lagoon. There's plenty more to see, including Shopping da Bahia and Salvador Shopping Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Itaigara?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Itaigara but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa • Sauna • Central location
Rede Andrade Express - 1.3 mi (2.2 km) awayWaterfront hotel with conference center
Rede Andrade Riviera Premium - 1.4 mi (2.2 km) away3-star beach hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Sotero Hotel - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Rede Andrade Barra - 4.4 mi (7.1 km) away3-star beach hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
Wish Hotel da Bahia - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
How to Get to Itaigara
Itaigara is located 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Salvador.
- Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl. Airport (SSA), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Itaigara
Things to See and Do in and around Itaigara
What to See in Itaigara
- Amaralina Beach
- Buracao Beach
- Paciencia Beach
- Dique do Tororo
- Ondina Beach
Things to Do in Itaigara
- Shopping da Bahia
- Salvador Shopping Mall
- Salvador Zoo
- Lapa Shopping Mall
- Barra Shopping Mall