It is poorly managed and run down place.
- Beach is 200m away after crossing open train tracks.
- Run down old house
- next to the train tracks (last train at midnight and the first at 3am) the whole room will vibrate with noise.
- consistent power cuts and they dont have back up power source ( temp was around 32c)
- There was no AC remote in the room and was made to pay UDS 10 to get the remote or you can burn in the heat. You could open the wimdow and loose all the privacy and let all the mosquitos in.
- Ripped bed sheets, no towels, no toiletries, no water or cups, no blanket or quilt.
- cockroach in bathroom and insects on the bed.
- no lights around this place at night so ensure you take flash light.
- The restaurant shown in picture is actully next door a diffrent business which is highly over prices and had really bad quality food. (In LKR - juice 500, dry ans cheap fish and chips 1800, fried rice with cheap and dry fish 1800, long island tea 1600)
- No one ever at reception..
Visited over 25 countries I would say it was very poor experince and not worth it all. You can book proper hotel or home stay in Bentota and come to beach as they are public beach. You wornt be able to see the beach from thre room amyway due to high coconut ans palm trees.