Sri Lanka Hotels
Hotels in Sri Lanka
Search a variety of brand hotels in Sri Lanka and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Sri Lanka to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Sri Lanka, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Sri Lanka to Sri Lanka accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Sri Lanka with a great discount or a family accommodation in Sri Lanka at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 2196 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Sri Lanka
- - Cities in Sri Lanka
- - Top attractions in Sri Lanka
- - Hotels in different areas of Sri Lanka
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Sri Lanka
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Sri Lanka reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Sri Lanka reviews score for each of our 2196 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Sri Lanka:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Sri Lanka and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Sri Lanka with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Sri Lanka with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Sri Lanka hotel booking, contact details for your Sri Lanka hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Sri Lanka travel guides
Packed with homely guesthouses and converted colonial buildings, Sri Lanka’s accommodation is wonder...
Historically, Sri Lanka was long renowned for its intricate handcrafts and home-grown produce. Popul...
Not for the faint hearted, Sri Lankan food is a gastronomic explosion of fiery spices and flavors. A...
Culture vultures, nature lovers and beach babies alike will find plenty to relish in diverse Sri Lan...
Shaped like a teardrop hanging off the south coast of India, the island of Sri Lanka holds an assort...