What is Darwin Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to visit the welcoming, culturally rich city of Darwin for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. People who visit Darwin love the shopping and restaurants. Snap some photos at Smith Street Mall and The Esplanade for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes Darwin popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 16 cheap Darwin hotels to choose from, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Darwin?
Hotels.com travelers' top Darwin budget hotel picks:
- Free parking • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Fitness center • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • Cafe • Attentive staff
Novotel Darwin Airport4-star hotel in Eaton with outdoor pool, pool bar
Paravista Motel3-star motel, convenient to Mindil Beach
Chilli's Backpackers - Hostel1-star hostel
Barramundi Lodge2.5-star hostel in The Gardens
Frogshollow Backpackers2-star hostel in Darwin City Centre with outdoor pool
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Darwin?
You'll find a variety of places to explore in Darwin while staying within budget. Glance at these sightseeing opportunities in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Darwin Waterfront
- George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens
- Bicentennial Park
- Mindil Beach
- Casuarina Beach
- Smith Street Mall
- The Esplanade
- Government House
Sights & Landmarks