What's Northern Territory like?
Where are the best places to stay in Northern Territory?
Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Northern Territory:
Rydges Palmerston - Darwin, in DarwinSuburban hotel in Palmerston with pool bar, bar
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Discovery Parks - Alice Springs, in Alice SpringsLuxury accommodations in Ross with kitchens
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 outdoor pools • Fitness center • Family friendly
Club Tropical Resort Darwin, in Darwin4-star motel in Lee Point with bar, conference center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Close to shopping
Palms City Resort, in DarwinCity-center motel in Darwin City Centre
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Alice on Todd Apartments, in Alice SpringsUpscale hotel within walking distance of Lasseters Casino
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Outdoor pool • Central location
What is there to see around Northern Territory?
- Uluru (457.9 mi/736.8 km from the city center)
- Elsey National Park (288 mi/463.4 km from the city center)
- Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park (316.6 mi/509.6 km from the city center)
- Ormiston Gorge (317.1 mi/510.3 km from the city center)
- Alice Springs School of the Air (319 mi/513.4 km from the city center)
What is there to do around Northern Territory?
- Daly Waters Historic Pub (195.5 mi/314.6 km from the city center)
- Mataranka Hot Springs (287.9 mi/463.3 km from the city center)
- Bitter Springs (288.9 mi/464.9 km from the city center)
- Todd Mall (320.6 mi/515.9 km from the city center)
- Araluen Cultural Precinct (320.7 mi/516.1 km from the city center)
Other Popular Northern Territory Attractions
- Simpsons Gap
- Standley Chasm
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Glen Helen Gorge
- Lasseters Casino