Hotels in Callicoon, New York
Search & Compare Callicoon Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Callicoon
Callicoon overviewCallicoon is a friendly locale unique for its festivals and known for live music and theater. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Bethel Woods Center For The Arts and Catskill Fly Fishing Center and Museum. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Bethel Woods and White Sulphur Springs Synagogue. Callicoon is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in CallicoonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Callicoon is the place to go. There are 21 hotels in the Callicoon area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $489 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 931 user reviews of Callicoon hotels: Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center
How to get to CallicoonFly in to Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 52 mi (83.7 km) from downtown Callicoon.
What to see around CallicoonFestivals, live music, and theaters stand out with top cultural places to visit like:
- • Bethel Woods Center For The Arts
- • Catskill Fly Fishing Center and Museum
- • Wayne County Historical Society Museum
- • Dorflinger Glass Museum
- • Bethel Woods
- • White Sulphur Springs Synagogue
- • Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational Area
- • Roscoe Presbyterian Church
- • Sullivan County Golf and Country Club
When to visit CallicoonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 10.2 inches
- • April-June: 13.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.6 inches
- • October-December: 12.0 inches